In order to be approved for this auction, BidFacts and the Auctioneer require the following:
Your account to be in good standing
$1,000 credit card authorization for non-US bidders
Failure to pay for the item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of the item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction.
1) There is a 7% Buyers Fee
2) Applicable State Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots unless you are exempt from Sales Tax and provide a Sales Tax Exemption Form
3) Payment in full must be made within two business days of the auction
4) All purchases must be removed from the premises with five business days
5) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number
6) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
7) The Auctioneer and BidFacts accept no liability for loss or damage howsoever arising from any Lots not presented for sale
8) The Auctioneer and BidFacts have described the Lot(s) in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief from information furnished by the Seller(s). The Auctioneer and BidFacts undertake no liability in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact
9) Each and every Lot is sold "as is, where is". The Auctioneer and Bidfacts provide no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Bidfacts, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and Bidfacts accept no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
10) The Buyer agrees to insure the Equipment purchased against all losses from the Auction Date until removal of the Equipment by the Buyer.
11) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.